It is a confusing times for many a student when it comes to joining a course and the fear of whether they will be able to join the desired stream. We at Coorg institue pre-university College understand this and are constantly adding easier and more accessible features through which we can make the process convenient for all of us who are involved.
Students can choose to apply online or offline. As is the case, there is a fee that you will have to pay to secure the application forms.
Application form along with Prospectus (optional) can be obtained from the college office. The duly filled in form may then be either submitted to the office personally or sent by registered post before the due date.
Merit Seats selection will be made as per the rules framed by the PU Board, Bangalore/ Government of Karnataka. The selected candidates will be asked to meet the Principal along with their parents. Every parent seeking admission for his/her son/daughter should produce the following:
1. Original Marks card/ Provisional marks card (signed by the school Head) from the previous School with one attested copy. For ICSE, CBSE, NRI and Foreign Students original with 2 attested copies.
2. Conduct and Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
3. Colour Photographs –Passport size -4nos, with background and name printed on it.
4. Attested copy of caste certificate and income certificate (Apppcable to SC/ST/Group I 2A,2B, 3A&3B candidates only)
5. Eligibility certificate and Migration certificate: only for ICSE, CBSE, NRI and Foreign students.