Information Science & Engineering is a field that has shrunk the world by bringing distant places closer, made man get in touch with data and people with speed ...
Electronics & Communication has made the world smaller, smarter and faster connecting the world together. Electronics makes life comfortable. It’s impossible to ....
To develop quality Mechanical Engineers and to meet the ever changing needs of the economy. To strive hard in inculcating students with best knowledge and latest skills ...
Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline dealing with design, construction and maintenance of physical and naturally built environment including...
Admission to the B.E Degree courses is open to candidates who have passed the two years
PU Board Examination of Karnataka State
or any other equivalent examination.
Board of Directors, KES View More
The Training & Placement Office, CIT Ponnampet facilitates the process of placement of students passing out from the Institute besides collaborating with leading organizations and institutes in setting up of internship and training program of students. The office liaises with various industrial establishments, corporate houses etc which conduct campus interviews and select graduate students from all disciplines.The Training & Placement Office provides the infra-structural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics.
The Office interacts with many industries in the country, of which many companies visit the campus for holding campus interviews. Pre-Placement Training are conducted for the Final Year students every year in the month of August.
Job offers, dates of interviews, selection of candidates etc. are announced through the Training & Placement Office. The Placement Office is assisted by a committee comprising representatives of students from the under-graduate engineering streams.
The Department is headed by Mr. Ragahvendra D, Training & Placement Officer. He is supported by staff coordinators Prof. Yatiraj (CS Dept.), Prof. Mahindar (EC Dept.), Prof. Praveen(CV Dept.), Prof. Prashanth (ME Dept.) The vital role of the Training and Placement Dept. is to groom students to be industry ready. In this regard, the Dept. invites eminent members of industry to conduct training, workshops and seminars to enhance their skills.List of Students Placed For the Year 2017 Upto May 31st 2017
1. Professionally managed Placement Cell to provide end to end solutions for Campus Drives.
2. Professional staff’s and Proactive Students who co-ordinate entire process of Campus placements.
3. Conference Hall – to conduct the corporate meets, high-level meeting and discussions.
4. Seminar Hall – to conduct corporate training programs & seminars for both students and faculty wherein we can accommodate more than 300 members comfortably.
5. Comprehensive training which would help them in cracking all placement papers it is also a preparation for competitive exams and will set a base platform for GRE, GMAT, IELTS, etc.